How To Buy A House in the Northwoods
Life in Rhinelander, AKA The Wall, or Winter is Coming, or holy hell it’s cold here.
1. Who even uses a mud room?
2. Why do we need a two-car garage? We can take turns parking on the street.
3. I just love high ceilings. They’re so airy and spacious.
4. I don’t need slippers for hardwood floors; I’ll just go barefoot.
5. This long, pretty, private dirt road will give us so much privacy.
6. We need a house with great weatherstripping so the ice will stay out of the house.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.