My first winter in Rhinelander draws near, and it’s only September 10th.
That calls for desperate measures.
Here are some signs that Winter is Coming:
1. The snowpocalypse hoax article passed around on Facebook actually fooled me.
2. Students tell me the Fiat Pop could serve as a snowmobile if it’s mounted on skis.
3. Rain boots from Walmart sound appealing.
4. The stock of “movie theater blankets” stuck in the trunk of the car is already depleted.
5. Hot chocolate? In September?
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.