Today I am grateful for some old school internet acronyms plus some texting ones that have joined the crew. Don’t ask my why I’m feeling this nostalgia. It just is.
1. OMG (Note: The F has fled the scene.)
2. FML (Note: The F has returned.)
3. LOL (tried and true)
4. BRB (where are you going? You’re leaving?!)
5. BRT (BRB’s texting brethren)
6. OMW (BRT’s texting cousin)
7. WTF (Note: The F persists.)
8. IRL (stands for “in real life,” as opposed to…which…well..yeah…)
9. OIC (oh, I see….I see how it is…)
10. FTW (Also tried and true)
To be clear: I am grateful because they
..make me laugh,
…make life easier,
…and remind me of other times.