1. Procrastinatory is a real word, but Webster’s online dictionary is now subscription based. WTF?
2. My kid has a cute wave, with large smiles and much enthusiasm. I am stealing it. It seems to be going well.
3. Instead of trying to explain in simplistic language why we don’t call Asian people “Oriental,” it goes much better with a map of the world “upside down.”
4. Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp in the same movie? Way too much hawtness in one movie.
5. My fifth post today. Obviously I’m feeling chatty.
6. Ben Affleck is a better storyteller than he is an actor. Kevin Smith let his monologue in Chasing Amy go on for fifteen minutes. Ben Affleck is not a good Hamlet.
7. I’ve now wasted a good 15 minutes of my valuable time. I should bill myself.
8. I love my family culture. Discussing it with my students in class has reminded me of that fact.
9. I’m stopping at 9 just to be abnormal and asymmetrical.
10. Oh, and to grade.