1. I had 89 items in my desktop trashcan.
2. I was 12 minutes late to office hours this morning.
3. I got home at 9:39 tonight.
4. I have lost 2 of my favorite earrings in the past two weeks — not from the same set, of course. (Not about today, but who’s counting?)
5. My 220 exam should have opened at 9:00 tonight as per adaptive release. It didn’t.
6. I gave a thumbs down to 3 textbooks for the textbook adoption committee.
7. Wendy’s did not give me a straw, ketchup, or a tomato even though I paid them $6.53 for my meal.
Here is the curious thing: Add all these numbers up and divide by 12. That proves my life is pi.