I’m going to Ireland tomorrow. I’m very excited about the trip.
Anyway, here are some 3’s.
Three Ireland Tours I plan to take
1. Mary Gibbons’ Tour of Newgrange
2. Viking Splash Tour of Dublin
3. Hop on Hop Off bus of Dublin
Three things I bought for the trip:
1. Rain ponchos
2. Batteries for my mp3 player
3. Wetwipes to wash up with in the airport.
Three things I hope to see while in Ireland:
1. The Book of Kells
3. The Dublin Castle
Three things I’m grateful for:
1. Loritabs for a slightly pinched nerve
3. Tiger’s balm
I’m just thankful that I parked in front of the student center so I got out pretty fast.
They should have waited for the parking garage to be checked for bombs before letting everyone in to get their cars and leave.
Enjoy Ireland!! You deserve a vacation! Be sure to kiss the Blarney Stone 😉