So, Arianna Huffington is starting a blog to which she has invited many big name celebrities, writers, politicians, and pundits to join in.
Among those signed up to contribute are Walter Cronkite, David Mamet, Nora Ephron, Warren Beatty, James Fallows, Vernon E. Jordan Jr., Maggie Gyllenhaal, Arthur M. Schlesinger Jr., Diane Keaton, Norman Mailer and Mortimer B. Zuckerman.
Not bad. It got me thinking, and thinking led to blogging, and blogging led me to start this meme. Who would be your top 5 people, living or dead, that you’d want to see blog? List them in the comments or on your own blog and trackback, then pass it on! Here are mine.
1. Donna Haraway — Of course. She’s my idol. When I read How Like A Leaf, I learned so much about her. It helped me make sense of her theories. Yeah, a Haraway blog would rock.
2. Doug Kellner — He has such an interesting perspective on things. Oh, wait! He HAS a blog
3. k.d. lang — whatever happened to her, anyway?
4. Hillary Clinton — Is she going to run for president? I used to have a Hillary for President bumper sticker.
5. My husband — No, not really. Living with him is like living with a pundit as it is.