1. I am grateful for the IT folk at work because they do always help me when I need it. (I brought them cookies of gratitude today.)
2. I am grateful to Disability Services for finding me an ESL interpreter to come to my classes and talk about deaf culture.
3. I’m grateful that my heart stress test and all the other cardio tests I took came back negative.
Three things I’m excited about:
1. Rome over Christmas! This is where we’re staying.
2. Heroes starting Monday!
3. My lecture .mp3s for my classes have been downloaded 33 times by students!