Forgetting to post gratitudes makes me forget to be grateful.
1. The BRCC community for fortitude in the face of uncertainty.
2. The Boomerangs of Baton Rouge for planting the seeds of cosmopolitan life in this city.
3. The LGBT activists for persistence and vision.
4. Dialogue on Race Louisiana for forging ahead.
5. The LSU Performance Studies folks for unwavering spirit and creativity.
6. BRPN for progressing in spite of it all.
7. The Unitarian Church for providing an early haven, however brief.
8. The women I worked with at the LSU Women’s Center. You built something wonderful and sustainable, and I am honored to have been part of it.
9. Everyone, young and old, present and absent, that I ever played D&D with in Baton Rouge.
10. Ladies who lunch; despite our difference in ends and means, I respect the difference they make for the part of the projects we share.