A digital accounting of my life:
1. 100+ emails in my work inbox. Read, yes, but sitting there unsorted and unattended to.
2. 200+ emails in my home inbox. Same as above.
3. 7 pages of links in my “Read it Later” tool bar.
4. 9 rows of links in my nifty Firefox Multirow Toolbar.
5. In the neighborhood of 500 bookmarks in severe need of pruning.
6. A complete lack of synch between my office computer, home computer, and flash drive.
7. I have no idea what’s going on with the BP oil spill or Elena Kagan’s nomination for the SCOTUS.
8. My digital post-it notes practically cover my entire desktop.
9. A sadly neglected blog.
10. More to-do lists than I know what to do with.